Phew! 100 days since I wrote my list? Are you serious? Where did the time go???
I guess its time to assess and see how I got on with my list.
- Make a 12 inch block for Leonie in return for the beauty that she sent me- DONE!
- Make stock for two markets in November - DONE!
- Try out some EPP and make something really really cool - DONE!
- Turn the first Kiwi Block into a cushion - DONE!
- Finish the Tilda Quilt - DONE!
The next three projects were looking as if they weren't going to be done, but a late pre-Christmas boost meant that all three were finished in time for Christmas and I have two very happy children to show for it.
- Make some Summer pyjamas for both of my children- DONE!
I was going to use some cute and girlie fabric for Rascal but then I remembered that when my Lucy's Crab Shack fabric arrived her initial reaction was to ask "What are you going to make for me with it?" The girl's got good taste, so why contaminate it with cutesy pink?
Don't look too closely at Rascal's pyjama shorts though- the print on the shorts is upside down (oops!)
- Make some Shorts for Scallywag- DONE!
- Make a new dress for Rascal- DONE!
- Make some oven gloves for us- DONE and in daily use!
- Test the paper pieced patterns that I have designed (2 so far)- SORT OF!
- Finish creating blocks for the sampler quilt and turn this into a quilt top.- FAIL!
- Find the perfect backing fabric for the Sunshine quilt and turn it into a finished quilt.
Well that was it! I must admit that I'm a bit gobsmacked by just how much from my list I managed to achieve. All that now remains is to thank Kelsey for hosting.
Now its time to plan some fun new projects for 2013- I can't wait!