As such, it seemed like a good idea to join in with the 100 Day Hustle.
- Make stock for two markets in November (thankfully I already have a fairly decent stock already- phew!)
- Try out some EPP and make something really really cool (sounds vague I know, but I have faith that this wee project will find its way!)
- Turn the first Kiwi Block into a cushion
- Test the paper pieced patterns that I have designed (2 so far)
- Finish the Tilda Quilt- I think I've got everything that I need, I've just got to get my act together and do it!
- Finish creating blocks for the sampler quilt and turn this into a quilt top.
- Make some Summer pyjamas for both of my children
- Make some Shorts for Scallywag
- Make a new dress for Rascal
I'd like to (but who am I kidding)
- Find the perfect backing fabric for the Sunshine quilt and turn it into a finished quilt.
- Make some oven gloves for us (ours are seriously falling to bits)
What are you intending to make over the next 100 days?
Oh and by the way, if you guys help me to win this fat quarter bundle in this challenge by repinning this pin, I PROMISE to make something from the fabric to giveaway on my blog- how's that for paying it forward :-)