I've done it!
I've finally managed to make a light
grey block for my sampler quilt that I love as much as the dark grey
blocks! Until now I have often been disappointed with the way the
colours have worked in the light grey blocks that I have sew, but I've
loved the ones that other people have made for me.
have come to the conclusion that I was using the wrong orange tones.
This time I went for lighter, brighter tangerine shades instead of
deeper stronger colours, I think that it worked well. I'll definitely
remember it when I make the remaining light grey blocks.
The pattern that I used was the scrappy asterisk.
Here it is among the other blocks:
As usual, I'm joining in with Work in Progress Wednesday